Saturday, July 20, 2013

Review ~ Foundation by Ann Aguirre

Foundation (Razorland #0.5)
by Ann Aguirre
YA Dystopian
Published: October 23rd 2012
Goodreads

Blurb:

In Ann Aguirre's award-winning novel, Enclave, humans have taken refuge in colonies below ground. Here is the story of what drove them there, told through the eyes of a teen who would later have vast influence over the fate of many, and who gave his heart to the one person who needed him most.

My Review: 
**2.5 Stars**

Ok, so I had no idea that this was written from a boy's perspective until the end. I hate when I can't tell. It would have made it easier if that was made clear in the beginning. It would also make the, what I thought guy-girl relationship, obviously guy-guy while it was still in the making.

I did like seeing the start of the Enclave. I really enjoyed that we got to see what drove everyone underground and more specifically how only certain people were able to move underground.

On a whole, it was ok. If you have liked the rest of the series, than you should read it, but it wasn't a fantastic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment