Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Review ~ Legacy Lost by Anna Banks

Legacy Lost (Of Poseidon #0.5)
by Anna Banks
YA Fantasy
Published: May 22nd 2012
Goodreads Link

Blurb: 

He is a mer-prince, she is the mermaid princess that his family orders him to marry so that their kingdoms unite. Grom dreads this arrangement, until he meets Nalia - both beautiful and smart, she's everything he ever wanted. But just when their connection grows deeper, tragedy strikes. Legacy Lost is a prequel story to Anna Banks' debut novel, OF POSEIDON.




My Review:
**3.5 Stars**

While I enjoyed reading the backstory to the Of Poseidon trilogy, it wasn't as good as I had hoped. I think it was because I never really connected with Grom in the other books, so I wasn't as interested in this one.

Legacy Lost is about Grom and Nalia trying to break off their upcoming marriage and ending up falling in love. It ends when tragedy strikes that leads to the Of Poseidon trilogy.

I love how much of Nalia we get to see. I think she is even more stubborn than Emma. Honestly, I wish Legacy Lost was written from her perspective. It would have been really interesting to see into Nalia's mind.

Good story. If you have read (and liked) Of Poseidon you should really read this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment