Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Prowl Review

Prowl (Prowl Trilogy #1)
**4 Stars**

I received this book through a read-2-review in the Young Adult Reads group on Goodreads. 

MY OVERVIEW: Wow. This is a book I wish I had when I was going through a rough spot in Jr. High. The book brings spiritual warfare to life. I have only ever heard it/read it in the metaphorical sense, but reading it in the physical sense makes it really hit home. 

PROS: Kenzie was an amazing character. I felt her pain and happiness right along with her. She was written in a way that would make a lot of people associated with her very well. The struggles she goes through are struggles that a lot of teens go through. 

CONS: Um, I’m not sure how I feel about Issac. Don’t get me wrong he is a great character, I’m just not sure he was as believable as he could have been. I don’t see a real-life Issac actually dating Kenzie. I do see him falling for her but keeping his distance in a way, while he tries to bring her to God.

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: A really great read and one that really makes you sit back and think. I will be reading the rest in the series. 


No comments:

Post a Comment