Thursday, August 16, 2012

King's Warrior Review

King's Warrior
**4.5 Stars**

MY OVERVIEW: A beautifully written story with a fantastic new world. I actually enjoyed the fact that there was no romance in the book. I feel it would have distracted from the overall story. I do hope, however, that there is a little in the next book – especially since it was set up for it.

PROS: All of the characters were written beautifully. Kamarie is such a strong character. Someone to look up to. She was the best one out of all the characters and I hope to see more of her growth in the next book.

CONS: There really isn’t too much that I didn’t like. I think that the book felt long in parts and seemed to drag on. But that never lasted very long, and the story always picked right back up. Brant was frustrating in parts and I just wanted my suspicions as to who he was confirmed-which they were at the end.

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: This is a book I would highly recommend. I will be anxiously awaiting the next book’s arrival in 2013.

I was provided a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment