Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sovereign Hope Review

Sovereign Hope (The Hope Series #1)
**4 Stars**

MY OVERVIEW: If you are looking for a quick read, this book isn’t for you. It is packed full of a wonderful story. 

PROS: I liked the original idea this book took on. I have read books about fallen angels, the underworld, etc. but this wasn’t like any of them. This was a completely different and refreshing story. Farley’s character was great, although I think I liked Agatha the best. She fit perfectly into the motherly type.

CONS: I think my biggest con was Daniel. I felt like the author should have written his character a little differently in the fact that he wasn’t angry all the time (or seemed to be). I also think that he should have come clean to Farley about a lot of stuff instead of hiding it from her. 

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: I enjoyed the book. I am looking forward to the next one.

I won this book through a giveaway at The Starry-Eyed Revue.


No comments:

Post a Comment