Friday, July 27, 2012

Shadow and Bone Review

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy, #1)
**5 Stars**


MY OVERVIEW: Wow. This is the first book in a long time to have gotten a rare 5 star rating from me. I loved it. It was such a beautifully woven story.

PROS: Everything! :) The author did a fantastic job creating a whole world and race of people. I know some people will hate me for saying this, but her world rivals Narnia in just how amazing it is. 

All of the characters were written beautifully! I don’t think there was one character that didn’t fit. You really felt what Alina was feeling. 

I really don’t want to go too much more into the Pros because I will start giving everything away. 

CONS: The only thing I wish the author had written was the Darkling’s actual name. It would have been interesting to have found out what it was before he changed it. 

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: This was a book that I really didn’t ever want to put down. I am so excited for the next book and am heartbroken that I have to wait a whole year for it to come out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment