Saturday, July 7, 2012

Of Poseidon Review

Of Poseidon (Of Poseidon, #1)
**4 Stars**

MY OVERVIEW: Aaa! That can’t be the ending! Wait… there has to be another chapter in here somewhere right? No? What am I going to do until the next one? 

PROS: I really enjoyed the story. It was a different type of mermaid Syrena story that what I have read before. I like how it also takes a stab at the common complaints as to why mermaids Syrena can’t be real (water too cold, too dark, etc.). The romance that was in it was the perfect amount too. Oh… and I really liked Rayna! She is a great character. 

CONS: Hmm, I don’t have too many bad things to say about this book, other than the fact that it just ended. It felt like it cut off right in the middle of a thought. But then again, it is the first book in the series, so you kinda have to leave it with a cliff hanger to bring people back. Also, for everything Emma seems to question, there is a lot of obvious things that she doesn’t. Like: why does Galen go to school, but not his obviously younger sister? 

MY FINAL THOUGHTS: Really good book, I can’t wait to read the next one. I hope to see more of Rayna in the next one too!




No comments:

Post a Comment