Sunday, June 3, 2012

Shiver Review

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)My Synopsis


Sam is a werewolf. Only, he changes into a wolf when it is cold, and back to a human when it is warm. But there are only a limited number of times a werewolf can change back to human, and Sam's time is up.

Grace was once bitten by members of Sam's pack, but never changed. Sam saved her life from the other wolves that day and since then, they have had a connection. 

Sam shows up on Grace's doorstep as a human one cold night after being shot. Grace takes him in and together they fight off the wolf side of Sam as long as they can... just to spend time together before his last transformation takes place. 

My Review
3 Stars 


Well, I'm not really sure how I feel about this book. It was pretty slow in parts and took me a while to get into. I do like the author's different take on werewolves and how these change with the temperature.I liked Grace, and I liked Sam. For Oliva and Rachel being her best friends, they sure weren't in the book a whole lot. As soon as Grace met Sam, she forgot about them... which I don't think would have really happened. I didn't like Isabel or Jack, but then I don't think you are really supposed to.I do like how the book ended, and I'm not sure if I will read the rest because the book ended in a really good place.

No comments:

Post a Comment