Thursday, June 7, 2012

If I Stay Review

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)My Synopsis


Mia was in a horrible car accident that killed her parents and younger brother, and placed her in a coma. Mia, however, is still around. She is walking around and watching as family and friends come and go; listening as they talk to her and amongst themselves.

She doesn't know if she has the strength to stay, but isn't sure if she wants to go.


My Review
3 Stars

Wow, what an emotional roller-coaster. It was really interesting reading a book through the eyes of someone in a coma.

I didn't think I was going to like it at first, because the main character had practically no emotion in the beginning. She saw her parents dead and there was no emotion. Personally, I know I would have run to them trying to do CPR or something, not wanting to believe they were dead.

I started crying when her Grandfather told her that he understood if she left. That he loved her very much and didn't want her to leave, but understood if she did.

I don't know if I will read the next book, as there really wasn't any need for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment